New Directions Nurse Aide Training:
Want a fulfilling profession? Why not take your life in a new direction? We can help you get started in a rewarding new career in healthcare. There is a high demand for qualified certified nursing assistants (Nurse Aides) today in hospitals, nursing homes, home health, and clinics. Nurse aides provide basic nursing care including bathing, dressing, feeding, and measuring vital signs.
- Specializing in competent, compassionate nurse aides
- At New Directions, we make learning fun!
- Approved by the Colorado State Board of Nursing
If you are in a dead end job or not reaching your potential, New Directions can help you get started in the right direction!
- Convenient day or evening classes. 104 total hours
- Classes taught by highly qualified professional nurses
- One month of class and 3 days of clinical prepares you to sit for the state certification exam
- We offer the state certification exam at our facility for our graduates!
- Nursing students...Need your CNA license as a stepping stone to your nursing degree? We can help!
Tuition includes; Textbook, Workbook, Gait Belt, Blood Pressure Cuff, Stethoscope, Uniform.
All applicants are required by Colorado State Board of Nursing to complete a criminal background check. This must be completed before you can be admitted into the class. Visit the link below to go to the background check company's website.